Friday, September 9, 2011

Prayer Jounal entry exactly a year ago: September 9th 2010

" "Everything I do, I do it for You"

God,
I have a very different relationship with You than most people. I feel so romanced, and held in Your presence. You are not just my Savior, You are my Savior because You are my husband. You always have been. I want Your character, everything about You to beam from every part of my life every single day I want every thought to walk hand in hand with Your thoughts.
I want You God! All of You, all Your love, beauty & grace. And I want it all to be seen in me. I want Your joy to be my joy, Your pain to be my pain and Your love to be my love.
God I am Yours...secure and sealed! I have come, ready for my duties. As a Princess of the King. To take up my armor every day. And wash my life in the Blood all day.
What can I do for You God? How can I bring You glory today, Jesus?

You are my blessing :)
You are my happiness :D

<3 always
Your Princess
only Yours! "

God has been there with me all through this year (well, He always is!) He has taught me so much about myself and about Himself this year. I have faced many trials but even as I sit here, not having the best day...I KNOW with all my heart that He is here with me! He is never going to leave me, even when my eyes are blurred and I can't see Him fully...it is just my vision that is off, He is still there!

So today I would like to challenge all of You to remember:
  • Who your God is
  • How big He is
  • How much He loves you
  • how small your problems are in comparison
  • that He will NEVER leave or forsake you
  • you need not worry (even about money, food, shelter)
  • do not fear
  • He is not only your Savior and King, but your TRUE LOVE (no one will ever love you more)
May He be the focus of all His children's hearts today...

No comments:

Post a Comment