Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Amanda's Birthday

Amazing, 22 years ago, I gave birth to this dark haired, BIG eyed little girl. I was induced. Swore I would never do that again. Horrible labor, tough delivery, but the Creator of all, saw me through. I remember praying as I was laboring. But as with most deliveries, we recover. We see that sweet little child in our arms and all we can do is love them with everything in our being. Children are a blessing, from the Lord! They are not trophies, dolls, products of our own selfish desires. They are created by the creator of all and He forms them. In the garden of Eden, the children would have been perfect, there would have been no labor. But, as Eve and Adam, went against God's only rule. It was just one rule. You can have everything around you except this one thing. Sin, sin has caused labor, miscarriages, deformed children, etc. Our bodies are not perfect, so they cannot produce perfect children. But, by God's wonderful grace and the redemption through HIS SON, we are able to handle the imperfections.
My daughter has become a women after God's own heart. What more could I want for Her?
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. " Matthew 6:33 Happy Birthday my Amanda Rose.
Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment