Thursday, August 25, 2011

For the glory of God

Hi everyone.
Over the past few months my Mom and I have been talking about starting a Blog. We want to open up the conversations we have and I want girls to know they are not alone.
The purpose of this Blog is communication between Mother, Daughter and the Lord.
God has been using my Mother to carve me ever since I was very young. To this day, I still glean from her wisdom and LOVE talking and laughing with her.
I plan to get on here and write about things God shows me some days, things I struggle with and hilarious things that happen. I want it to be open for discussion on topics.


Yes, here I am, the MOM! We are hoping that you can glean from our own relationship together and with the Lord. How He has lead the way in our walk together as Mother and Daughter and how He still continues to lead us down His path.  I am a mom of 5, grandmother of 7. My oldest child is 31, my youngest is 6.  We have much to share for the Lord's glory and honor. We welcome you in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment